القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

The supplication of the Day of Arafa for non-pilgrims is written, from the very great days that are characterized by its thanks and great importance, in it the Lord of the Worlds boasts angels with His righteous servants who came from all over the earth to perform the Hajj pilgrimage, and this day comes on the ninth of the month of Dhu al-Hijjah, where pilgrims stand Arafat's pause for God to purify their sins and respond to their prayers and convocations.
“O Allah, He brought good deeds in the world and in the Hereafter the punishment of fire. O God, I have wronged myself a great deal of injustice, and he does not forgive sins except you. So forgive me forgiveness from you I will never get rid of it. ” Watch also: Prayer on the Day of Knowing the Keys of Heaven. Our Lord wronged us, and if you do not forgive us and have mercy on us, we will be among the losers. “Oh God, you are my Lord, there is no god but you. You created me and I am your servant.

“O God, I ask you for the best of the matter, the best of supplication, the best of success, the best of reward, the best of life, and the best of death. Oh God, I ask you to do good things, do good deeds, leave evil things, love the poor, and repent and forgive me and have mercy on me.
“Oh God, help me, and do not mean to me, support me, and do not support me, and curse me and do not plot on me, guide me and make me happy guidance to me, and grant me victory over the one who deceived me. He answered my call, confirmed my argument, calmed my heart, slapped my tongue, and my thighs groaned.
هل اعجبك الموضوع :

Comments

التنقل السريع